- 183 feet of lakefront on approximately one acre of land.
- Deep water boat dock with pneumatic lift, large sun deck and two jet ski floating ramps. NW corner of dock is in 25 feet of water.
- Lavish landscaping with old growth trees providing all-day shading.
- Carport 22’ x 30’ with 10.5’ height; big enough to winterize 24’ Texas Mastercraft boat without dropping the tower.
- Two-door boathouse large enough to store all of your equipment.
- Sport equipment that comes with the property:
- 15-foot floating trampoline
- 3 kayaks
- 10 foam flotation mats
Named Scenic Point for a reason, this lakefront property offers panoramic views of Moss Lake, Gainesville, TX. Located on 183 feet of lakefront, this fully furnished home has breathtaking views that can be seen from the master bedroom, expansive living room, and kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with all stainless steel appliances including double ovens and a full sized refrigerator. This 1,850 s.f. 3/2 has twelve beds and can sleep up to fifteen. The upper and lower decks face the lake and have approximately 1,000 s.f. of furnished patio space.
Summer Getaway or Permanent Home
The perfect lake house for family gatherings! It has a large open backyard, beautiful landscaping, abundant porch space, and a welcoming open floor plan. The property was fully remodeled in 2012 with new appliances, and a 5-ton AC unit with all new piping was installed in 2014. To beat the Texas summer heat, double foam sprayed insulation was added as well.
Nothing is better than a day on the lake.
Invite family and friends over to enjoy a day of fun in the sun out on the lake. With a spacious deep water dock swimming, boating, and everything in between is right at your fingertips. The dock can hold both a boat and two jet-skis ensuring there will be no shortage of fun for the whole family!
Hubert H. Moss Lake, known simply as Moss Lake, is 1,200-acres located 60 miles north of Dallas / Fort Worth Texas, and about 9 miles northwest of Gainesville Texas. The large drainage basin and spring water sources keep the lake levels stable. This relatively secluded body of water supports a large variety of bass, catfish, and crappie for great year round fishing. The lake also provides long stretches of uninterrupted open water, perfect for water sports such as wakeboarding, water tubing, and jet skiing.
Updated in 2012, this fully furnished home is move-in ready with a large detached carport. There is an option to purchase a 24-foot X-45 Mastercraft boat and two VXR Yamaha jet skis. Surfboards and wakeboards are included. The Wahoo dock was built in 2012. It offers a great sun deck, covered boat slip, and two jet ski launches. The on property boat house offers a large convenient storage space for all of your equipment. Other additional add-ons include three outdoor tables seating eighteen, three eight-person picnic tables, floaties, kayaks, and a 15-foot floating trampoline.
Ready to relax from minute one...
Fully furnished, every utility, and all the equipment you need from the moment you walk through the door. No stress, no setup, just straight into the fun!
- 1,850 SQUARE FOOT FULLY FURNISHED
- Completely remodeled in 2012
- New 5-ton AC System installed in 2014 with double sprayed insolation underhouse
- In 2017
- Upper 300 s.f. porch rebuilt with walk-in storage unit
- Staircase to the lawn rebuilt
- Lower 600 s.f. porch built with two storage units.
- Living room 26’ x 16.5’ fully windowed on two sides.
- Master bedroom 14’ x 13’ with Sleep Number King-size bed, walk-in closet, and full view of the lake.
- 2nd bedroom 20’x 10’ with 3 bunkbeds
- 3rd bedroom 11.5’ x 11.5’ with two double bunk beds and closet
- Two full bathrooms
- Hubert Moss Lake is a 1,200-acre lake located NW of Gainesville, Texas about six miles just off I-35
- Moss Lake is controlled by Gainesville. A small fee of $35 per boat goes towards police boat monitoring. It is one of the safest lakes in the state and, due to the fee, use of the lake is limited primarily to lake property owners
- Benefiting from both a large drainage basin and spring water supply, Moss Lake’s water level doesn’t suffer from drought conditions like other area lakes
- Known for historically being one of the top fishing lakes in North Texas.